When you visit Spa 1001, you are expected to adhere to the house rules below.
When you have made a reservation, you automatically agree to the regulations below.
- The admission age is 12 years, under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- Minors are at all times under the responsibility of their parents/guardians.
- Showering is mandatory before using the facilities.
- Rinse the applied oils, creams and shower products thoroughly before using the jacuzzi and swimming pool.
- The use of slippers is mandatory everywhere for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- The use of bathrobe, towels and slippers is mandatory in the lounge. You are free to bring your own bath set but you can also rent it from us.
- In the sauna, you must sit on a towel with your entire body. Swimwear is not required.
- It is not permitted to add products to the baths or facilities yourself. There will be a fine in return, depending on the damage.
- Personal care such as shaving, clipping nails, dyeing hair, brushing teeth, using henna, ghassoul, etc.
are not permitted for hygienic reasons. This will be subject to a fine.
- Being late takes away from your own time.
- If you do not show up without cancelling, you will still have to pay the full amount.
- You must respect the reserved time. If you do not leave the complex on time, we are forced to impose a fine.
The fine for this is €30 per person (every 10 minutes after the end time).
- It is not allowed to consume your own drinks.
- We do not serve alcohol and alcohol consumption is not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the complex.
- As a visitor you must follow the instructions of the staff at all times.
- If damage is caused within the complex, compensation will be charged.
- Spa 1001 is not liable for any loss or theft of goods or valuable objects brought by the guest and accepts no liability for injury to persons and/or damage to goods.
- You must cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance, otherwise we will be forced to charge 50% of the booking.
- You can pay by card or cash at the counter.
If the rules are not adhered to, Spa 1001 has the right to immediately evict visitors from the complex after full payment.