The steam room is experienced significantly less oppressive than the sauna. The room is between 40 and 60 ° C and has a humidity of about 98%. With a view of a beautiful starry night lights you can relax here after the sauna.
It is recommended to stay in the steam room for 10 to 20 minutes in order to achieve the best effect.
A number of effects on the body during and after steaming:
• the skin is cleaned deep into the pores and feels softer after steaming
• due to the heat you will sweat, which ensures that waste products are removed from your body
• the heat has a positive effect on cramped and sore muscles; these can relax better
• the hot steam (with eucalyptus extract) ensures that the airways are released
• promoting blood circulation.
It is very important to drink plenty of water during and after your spa visit.
Pregnant and want to visit the spa? Read more here!